A veteran interviewer once told me that the first thing we notice in an interview is a genuine smile on the face of the candidate. And a smile can’t be impressive unless you have sparkling white and clean teeth. Can you ever imagine being attracted to a person with stained teeth? Imagine meeting a hunk in a party and as soon as he smiles at you, you no longer want to talk to him because of the cigarette stains on his teeth. So how do you maintain good oral hygiene? We give you a comprehensive overview of the necessary items that you need on a daily basis to keep your oral hygiene intact. So here we go: https://www.nicersmile.com/
- Teeth Whitening:
White teeth are the first criteria for any beautiful smile. Our teeth get stained and spotted due to various reasons like, drinking, smoking, bad eating habits and not following right dental care routine. Mere brushing your teeth can’t deal with such staining problems. They need advanced solutions. There are many items these days in the market that helps in teeth whitening without having to visit a dentist. Some of these products are:
- Teeth whitening pen: these are little tube-like structures with an advanced formula gel in it made of Carbamide Peroxide. This gel needs to be applied on teeth and rinsed after a while. The chemical composition removes the build ups on your teeth without affecting the enamel coating and gives you sparkling white teeth in a few weeks’ time.
- Active charcoal powder treatment: active charcoal has been a great remedy since the beginning of times for many ailments. It is basically a fine powder made of coconut shells, bone char, olive pits, coal, or sawdust. This powder when rubbed on your teeth is said to have magical benefits.
- Laser Teeth Whitening: for this method, you need to meet your dentist. he would put a dental whitening solution on your teeth and the dentist targets each tooth individually with a laser pen
- Teeth Whitening Toothpaste: there are many teeth whitening toothpaste available in the market which can be used on a regular basis to keep your teeth sparkling white.
- Teeth whitening strips: these strips are not very expensive and can be made available in any local pharmacy, all you have to do is apply these strips on your teeth. These strips have a gel-based formula that targets on the stains and builds ups and dissolves them.
- LED teeth whitening: this is an at home method that is growing in popularity in today’s world. Many celebrities are opting for this technology to brighten up there smiles. Although LED technology that is widely used in lighting, sounds a bit weird when it comes to teeth whitening. But it is believed to be a quite successful method.
- Teeth straightening: the second aspect of smile correction is the alignment of the teeth. To correct the alignment of the teeth many types of equipment such as braces and aligners are used.