Costco minoxidil foam or Kirkland signature minoxidil foam is a kind of medication which is used only by men. It leads to treatment of male pattern baldness. Male Pattern Baldness affects up to one-third of all men. It is responsible for vast majority of male hair loss. It has been observed that significant thinning of hair by the age of 50 occurs in approximately 85% of men. It is a condition that can be inherited from either parent. Application of this foam leads to intense blood circulation in hair follicles which automatically leads to hair growth. A dermatologist’s consultation is required before beginning to use it. It is strictly forbidden for women. Let’s know some more details about the product.
This particular product contains of 3 main chemicals. They are:
- Propylene glycol
- Purified water
Know about the various Advantages of using Costco minoxidil foam
- It is unscented or odorless which does not lead to unpleasant smell in the hair.
- Clinically approved by best dermatologists to help regrow hair.
- Reactivates hair follicle to stimulate hair growth.
- Provides more hair growth than minoxidil topical solution 2%.
- Results are seen around 2-3 months with twice use, daily.
- Used for all hair types
- Does not need to any change in colour of the hair.
Some people use minoxidil liquid over foam, according to the preferences, but using foam is more preferable than liquid. This is because:
- Easy to spread on the scalp.
- Gets dry faster. Thus does not lead to stickiness for longer time.
- Easy to wash. Milder shampoo is used for washing.
Thus it is used by most of the men, whose hair loss problem starts at a very tender age. Thus before further loss of hair, it is advised to use Costco minoxidil foam for looking young again, soon.