Aetna insurance coverage for drug & alcohol rehab is involved in intermediate short-term or medically directed intensive treatment of alcohol and drug abuse. This is meeting or exceeding their standards of what comprises an effective, comprehensive and client-centered program.
Aetna is one of the most flexible and client-friendly insurance providers on the market, and it is especially agreeable with clients who are looking for addiction treatment. This is the primary focussing on helping you understand what type of treatment center you need or what level of care is best for you.
How Does Aetna Addiction Treatment Work?
- Many addiction treatment centers are accepting Aetna insurance, but the details of coverage vary from one state to another. In some cases, stipulations may apply.
- Some plans may only allow hospital treatment or they may not offer any substance abuse or mental health benefits at all.
- Some plans may offer more benefits and coverage options than others. Here at Addiction Treatment Services, they can help you to find the highest possible level of care at little to no cost for you.
Other Benefits of Aetna Drug Rehab Insurance Coverage
- Aetna insurance coverage for drug & alcohol rehab is offering employee assistance program (EAP) coverage, which helps keep your job waiting for you while you complete a treatment program for your drug or alcohol addiction.
- Additionally, Aetna is offering an iPhone and Android app that is giving you health info on the go and helps you with medications, finding health care providers, etc.
- Aetna’s online options are helping clients securely check a claim, pay bills, refill medications and look over their coverage details.
- If you are having Aetna insurance and are seeking high-quality treatment for drug or alcohol addiction, you have this help you find and connect with the most fitting addiction treatment center for your needs.